Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Foltz Massage is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
- Complying with the [State/Federal/Local/Ethical] Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level [A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
- Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible. This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines The website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] Level [A/AA]. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on [date of the last web accessibility audit]. We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines. We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have [examined ourselves/consulted with professional/consulted with person with disability] to ensure all relevant content accessible. Areas for improvement and time-lines We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] by [deadline for conformance]. Please see the next section for a table that documents our current areas for improvement, along with. Description of the features we have added to remediate these problems.
Website Section Improvement Timeline for Needed improvement
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org